Busan IPark loses to Ansan, slumps to second straight defeat

Professional soccer’s Busan IPark has lost its second straight game and dropped one spot to seventh in the league.

The Busan club lost 0-1 to Ansan Greeners in the 15th round of the K League2 2024 at Ansan Wah~ Stadium in Ansan, South Korea, after Ansan’s Choi Han-sol scored the winning goal in the 27th minute.

The loss dropped Busan to seventh place in the league with six wins, one draw and seven losses (19 points). Ansan, on the other hand, overcame an eight-match winless streak (four draws) with the victory, but remained in 13th place in the league with three wins, four draws, 토토사이트 추천 and seven points (13).

Both teams battled hard in the early stages of the match, with neither side giving up easy scoring chances. Busan made an early substitution when things didn’t go their way. In the 20th minute, Kim Do-hyun was taken off and Lopez was introduced.

From there, both teams exchanged crucial scoring chances. Ansan opened the scoring in the 25th minute with a right-footed mid-range shot from Noh Kyung-ho. Busan responded in the 33rd minute with a mid-range shot from Lim Min-hyuk.

The teams went into halftime 0-0, and Ansan suffered an injury setback seven minutes into the second half. Ansan defender Ko Tae-gyu complained of pain and was replaced by Jang Yoo-seob.

Busan took advantage. Lopez passed to Lamas in the opponent’s half in the 11th minute. Ramas fired a shot toward an empty net, but Ansan goalkeeper Jang Yoo-seob made a great save.

Ansan pulled out two substitutions to change the atmosphere. In the 13th minute of the second half, Lee Taek-geun and Kang Soo-il were brought on simultaneously to spark the offense.

Busan had another crucial chance a minute later. Lopez’s attempted right-footed front kick hit the post. Pessin found himself in a one-on-one situation in the 21st minute after receiving a pass from Ramas and beating Lee Taek-geun, but his finish went just wide of the goal.

After surviving the crisis, Ansan countered in the 25th minute when Lee Taek-geun received a pass from Kim Bum-soo and beat Kwon Sung-yoon before firing a right-footed shot that went straight at Busan goalkeeper Koo Sang-min. Ansan wasted another chance two minutes later. Jang Yoo-seob collected a loose ball from a corner kick opportunity and drove down the flank before sending in a cross. Choi Han-sol was on hand to head it home for the lead.

After suffering a blow, Busan introduced Ahn Byung-joon and Lee Seung-gi in the 32nd minute to fight back. Ansan also introduced Kim Min-sung and Kim Jin-hyun in the 34th minute to fight back.

Busan was again unlucky not to score. In the 39th minute, Ramas’s left-footed free kick hit the defense wall and grazed the side of the goal.

Busan, desperate for an equalizer, and Ansan, desperate to protect their lead, fought fiercely until the final minute. However, Ansan was able to defend well against Busan’s onslaught and secure a valuable 1-0 victory.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *